Computer Forensics and Ethical Hacking
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Computer Forensics is the branch of forensics science which deals with the digital evidences that would be admissible in court. The field of digital forensics started early 90's when digital computer compromised. FBI CART program which was previously known as "Magnet Media Program" and the father of Computer Forensics Michael Anderson was the chief head of this program. Through blessings of Computer forensics the cases of Michael Jackson,German wings Flight 9525 etc solved.In this course you will learn about general forensics procedures, evidence handling and you will know how to use various tools which will help you to become an expert with more practice. The main objective of this course is that I just brief all lectures clearly which is understandable for everyone. There’s no need for computer/forensic's background to enroll this course if you have interest then you may get this course. This course is also helpful for cyber lawyers or prosecutors because gathering and preserving electronic evidence require a special set of considerations. Without a thorough understanding of digital forensics, your next move could compromise evidence or cause your findings to be inadmissible in court.
Shortly this course provides a general introduction to the concepts, theories, principles, and practice of digital forensics. Topics include data acquisition to reporting with lab sessions. Therefore, it also covers the required basics of Unix/Linux commands.
Who Can Enroll this Course
- College Graduates
- Students willing to learn digital forensics
- Cyber Security learners
- Computer Science Teachers
- Computer Science Students
- Software engineers/ Network engineers
- Digital Forensics Professionals
- Lawyers/Jury Members & Police Officers
Get upto 90% Discount using this code: AMOFUNIVERSE100
- Only basics of computer
- Knowledge for Installation of common packages
- Follow lectures to install tools
- You should have knowledge how to download packages
- Tools are defined in my demo videos
- Procedural Professional in disaster management
- Exploring in the field of threat intelligence
- Data recovery using professional tools
- Mitigation of admissibility
- Windows/Linux/mobile forensics
- Prepare yourself for GCFA
- Preparing reports
Introduction defines what is computer Forensics and where it used and applied what are the blessings of computer forensics.
what you can learn in this course
- To find virus
- To analyze virus
- To capture cyber criminals
- To prevent cyber stalking
- To make your flawless report
- Define your report
- Admissibility of evidence is most important in computer forensics
Introduction Consists of three video lectures and steps of forensics investigation. Preservation is the most important step of forensics investigation. you can use crypto algorithms in this step to preserve your data using standard ways.The processes of collection and preservation used first by Dan Farmer and Vennema in 1999 in the lab of magnet media program.
Forensics Investigation Procedures
In this lecture you'll learn system states. there are two types of system states dead and alive. In other word there are also two types of system shutdown forcefully and gracefully. you'll learn how to start investigation in this scenario.
this lecture consists of sleuthskit autopsy. how to start autopsy. you can also download from resources or from official website.
FTK (Forenisc Toolkit) is professional tool for acquisition and analysis. you can download it from access data or from resources.
Hash calculation to confirm file is original or fake.
Live Acquisition using helix with analysis features
more with helix
EnCase is paid but acquisition is free in this tool. i suggest you to use helix or autopsy if you are basic learner
linux dd vs dcfldd
Volatility and RAM Acquisition
Foremost and Linux
Lime & Linux
TSK and linux
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn