Computer System Protection - Anti-Hack and Other Advanced Strategies
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This course teaches the student advanced methods or steps that can be used to protect one's computer against malicious intrusion, either in the form of a hacking attempt or in the form of attacks by viruses. The course covers the following topics:
- Terminology and types of hacker attacks taking place today
- Password design and password strategies that can be used to protect you
- Ways to protect your computer and its content through improved "privacy" settings
- How to actually increase the Privacy Settings on your Windows 10 operating system
- The difference between anti-hacking software and anti-virus software
- The importance of anti-virus software
- Best practices for using anti-virus software effectively
Once a student completes this course, he or she will have a much clearer understanding as to how intrusion attack attempts occur and how one can protect oneself against them.
- A student should have a basic understanding of anti-virus software
- A student should know how to get to the "Settings" area of their computer's "Control Panel" to make changes
Through this course, you will learn how to:
- Increase the security of your computer and better protect your data
- Implement strategies to help protect against hackers, viruses, and other external threats
- Know how to increase the privacy of your computer, your data and protect yourself while surfing the Internet
Provides an introduction to this course.
This lecture provides the student with an overview of today's electronic and Internet landscape with respect to protecting your computer's content and operation. The lecture looks at both home computers and networked business computers and the vulnerabilities we all face from hackers and those maliciously constructing and deploying viruses.
This lecture discusses things you can do "password related" that can help you protect your computer and the websites you visit online where you use passwords to access and/or post content related to you.
Learn the key differences between defending against hacking intrusions and virus intrusions to your computer. This lecture helps you understand the differences between the two and why you have to defend against them differently.
This lecture discusses the importance of anti-virus software and the related strategies you should employ to protect yourself electronically against attempts created by externals to try and damage your computer systems.
This lecture discusses things hackers do to attack both networked business systems and websites and also to attack personal computers. It goes further to discuss what anti-hacking software can do to help protect people and also how you can update settings within your own control panel to help minimize external intrusion risk.
This lecture discusses a number of general strategies you should consider employing to protect your computer against both the threats of hacking and importation of viruses.
Updating your privacy settings on Windows 10 will help you protect your computer against intrusion and will help conserve the power of your PC. Check out how to increase your privacy settings in this video.
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn