File Encryption Basics and Practices with CrococryptFile
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In this course, you will learn how to use CrococryptFile, the open-source file encryption solution. Learn what encryption means on the technical level – as a background information to choose the right file encryption method for your case. If you care about privacy and if you are willing to do something about it, you are already on the right track. This applies for enterprise and private users alike.
First, you will get an introduction on encryption in general to understand the characteristics of the different existing technologies. Then, we will go through the application family step-by-step: Windows, Linux, Web-based and Command-line interface.
IT background would be a plus but is not required to take this course.
THIS IS A FOREVER FREE COURSE TO SUPPORT THE OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE "CROCOCRYPTFILE"!
- This course is meant for everyone with an interest in data privacy and especially in privacy for data files
- This applies for offline and online security of files, e.g., encrypting files appropriately on your local computer, your company laptop, for your cloud storage or for file interchange
- Basic IT and crypto knowledge is a plus but not required
- At the end of my course, students will be able to
- Choose appropriate encryption methods for sensitive data files
- Challenge security claims about encryption
- Deploy CrococryptFile in a SMB enterprise environment
This lecture contains how to download and install CrococryptFile on Windows and provides a basic overview about the installed components.
This lecture demonstrates how to use the password-based encryption capabilities of the CrococryptFile open-source application family.
This lecture demonstrates how to use tokens to encrypt file archives with CrococryptFile.
This lecture explains the forensics regarding privacy issues of encrypted file archives and demonstrates the usage of headerless files with CrococryptFile.
This lecture demonstrates the *ix user interface (UI) of CrococryptFile and the command-line interface for server and scripting purposes.
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn
Ruby On Rails: Stock Market AppJohn Elder
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes