Plan your installation with Kali Linux using the best hardware.
Kali Linux is a Linux distribution designed for digital forensics, penetration testing, and security auditing. It is the successor of BackTrack, the world's most popular penetration testing distributor. Kali Linux includes many well-known security tools, and this course will teach you more about the tools and their usage.
This course not only shows you how to install Kali Linux, but also how to properly plan the installation and select the best hardware. We’ll include post-installation tasks and you’ll see how to configure Kali Linux to get the best performance, as well as ensuring your project needs are satisfied. Within this, we’ll show you how to gather information using the tools present in Kali Linux.
The tools used in this course teach you how to acquire information about a target including web applications, documents, metadata, and other popular and powerful tools included with the distribution. This course helps you plan and install Kali Linux to get the optimal results for your specific needs. We’ll emphasize how to choose the best hardware and install the distribution and troubleshoot problems that may arise during the process.
The course wraps up with post-installation and configuration tasks.
About the Author
- Sean-Philip Oriyano is a longtime security professional and entrepreneur. Over the past 25 years, he has divided his time between performing security research, consulting, and delivering training both in the field of general IT and cybersecurity.
- In addition, he has become a best-selling author with many years experience in both digital and print media. Sean has published several books over the last decade and has expanded his reach even further by appearing on shows in both TV and radio. To date, Sean has appeared in over a dozen TV programs and radio shows discussing different cybersecurity topics and technologies. When in front of the camera, Sean has been noted for his casual demeanor and praised for his ability to explain complex topics in an easy to understand manner.
- Outside his own business activities, he is a Chief Warrant Officer and commands a unit specializing in cybersecurity, training, development, and strategy. Additionally, as a CWO he is recognized as a SME in his field and is frequently called upon to provide expertise, training, and mentoring wherever and whenever needed.
- When not working, Sean is an avid Obstacle Course Racer having completed numerous races, a world championship race, and a Spartan Trifecta. He also enjoys traveling, bodybuilding, MMA, Metroid, and The Legend of Zelda.
- No prior knowledge required
- Select the proper and best hardware to perform and troubleshoot the installation process
- Configure options and tasks, examining DNS and fingerprinting webservers
- Plan and install Kali Linux to get the optimal results for your specific needs
- Extract valuable information from common system services
- Identify web servers and extract host information, employee names, banners, and emails
- Locate load balancers and scrap user information
- Explore wireless adapter options for Bluetooth and Wireless
- Work with Automater to gather metadata
- Use sparta to gather username and site information
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99