This course seeks to introduce the field of digital forensics to beginners. The course will give you a simplified insight into the basic concepts of the field.
There are illustrations and practical examples to help improve your understanding, Quizzes are also included to test understanding and you will carry out a simple practical exercise at the end.
- Basic understanding of computers and information systems.
- Basic understanding of the law and legal systems.
- Basic understanding of information security.
- How to define and explain digital forensics and some it's basic concepts
- How to carry out a very simple digital forensics data collection
- How to create a bit stream image of a Windows disk and recover deleted file
The instructor spoke at a pace that I could easily understand. The hands-on demonstrations were helpful.