Bring greater efficiency to your IT infrastructure by learning to employ the standardized and finely tuned processes of the Linux operating system in your enterprise environment. In this training course, you gain the foundational knowledge and skills to administer and support your Linux OS, and learn to control permissions, process data, and perform administrative tasks.
- Administer and support Linux in your environment
- Manage and automate GNU open-source tools
- Create, edit, and search files and directories
- Connect to network services
- Run shell scripts for automation
Who is the target audience?
Beginner to seasoned Linux Administrators
- Students should have general knowledge of the linux operating system
- Functionality within the linux environment