- Would you like to protect your site from hackers? But don't have the technical skills...
- Would you like to secure your site like a pro? But don't know where to begin...
- Would you like to back up your site so you can keep your data safe? But don't know how to set it up...
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are in the right place!
By the end of this WordPress security course,
you will know how to secure and protect WordPress site from hackers
and you'll have an automated backup system in place, to keep your data safe!
WordPress is the most attacked content management system in the world.
At least one WordPress site is hacked every 5 minutes.
The primary goal for attackers it to get access to as many sites as possible
so they will be able to control themand use them for their own needs.
Most attacks are computers based, and the size of the site and the target audience doesn't really matter.
And so, while content management in WordPress is easy to learn, WordPress security is still hard to master.
The good news is
- You can protect your site
- You can improve WordPress security level
- You don't have to spend a lot of money in the process.
The Ultimate Beginners Guide to WordPress Security course is specifically designed
to give you all the WordPress security tips, WordPress security tools, and best practices to do it yourself.
This is an evergreen WordPress security course and it will be updated as plugins and other tools mentioned in this course are updated.
WordPress security is in your hands! Take action right now. Click on the Enroll button, and start protecting your WordPress site today!
- No previous knowledge is needed!
- This course is a step-by-step guide to WordPress security, for beginners
- Anyone who own, or intend to own, a WordPress site
- Basic understanding of WordPress is useful
- Why WordPress is ranked as the #1 (most attacked) content management system in world
- What are the most common forms of attack
- What the the five layers of security
- How to apply security fixes to each security layer
- How better security can improve your site performance
- How to automatically backup your WordPress site, and keep the backup safe
- How to make sure your site uses a secure connection
- WordPress security: Setup Firewall, protect WordPress Files and Database, setup secure login and much more!
- How to periodically check if your site is clean
- What should you do if you think you've been hacked
- How to protect you WordPress site from Ransomware and Cryptomining
Together in this WordPress security course we will apply more than 30 security measures to your WordPress site, using step-by-step video tutorials and guides.