WAPTP v3.1 is highly practical and hands-on training for Web application penetration testing that covers the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities to attack and secure.
Combining the most advanced techniques used by offensive hackers to exploit and secure.
[+] Course at a glance
- Starting with various terminologies of web technologies such as, HTTP cookies, CORS, Same-origin-policy etc and ends with multiple resources
- Once you get sufficient insights of web technologies, the second module covers the, Mapping of application for insecurities, with various tools and tricks with heavy usage of most advanced intercepting proxy "Burp Suite"
- Mostly focused over serious vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection, Cross-site scripting, Cross-site request forgery, XML External Entity (XXE) attacks, Remote command Execution, Identifying load balancers, Metasploit for web applications, Advanced phishing attacks through XSS and more
[+] Training Methodology
Every lesson starts with Finding and hunting for vulnerability by taking the points how developers make and secure the web application at the time of development, once we have the clear path of working of development phase to security, then we hunt for application business logics to attack. This is where most penetration testers failed in their own game.
"If i need to chop down a tree in six hours, i will use four hours to sharpen my axe and rest 2 hours to cut the tree"
The same strategy has been covered in this course. we start with getting around of web applications by making analysis of application and watching the working behavior of the same.
#This course has been adapted from our work experience at gray hat security.
[+] Course materials
- Offline access to read PDF slides
- 8+ Hours of Videos lessons
- Self-paced HTML/Flash
- Access from PC, TABLETS, SMARTPHONES.
- 400+ PDF Slides
- Basics of computer and Internet
- Assess Web applications insecurities
- Audit OWASP Top 10
- Penetrate web applications
- Hack web application to assess security vulnerabilities
- Perform web security audits
- Perform bug hunting
- Burp suite advanced
- Analysing web apps with Burp suite
- Be a Web app hacker!
- Be a bug bounty hacker and earn money