Have you always wanted to learn to dance ballet but not felt ready to jump into a ballet class? I completely understand, and that's why I created this online course for you! In just 20 days, you will learn 20 different ballet moves that will introduce you to all the essential beginning steps for a classical ballet barre. I walk through each one slowly and clearly, so that you know exactly how to execute each new step, and even provide a couple camera angles to demonstrate. After 20 days, you will emerge from this course at a beginning ballet dancer's level (I teach ALL of the steps in this course that I do in my community college Ballet Dance 101 course!)!
Here's what you'll get in this 20 Days in 20 Moves: Beginning Ballet Barre course:
- 20 Days of energizing new ballet dance steps.
- Full-body strengthening to keep you more injury-free and strong--great for any age!
- All 20 demonstration videos and bonus materials are yours to keep, and return to anytime you want.
- Do this course for 20 consecutive days, or in your own timing. Make it yours.
- Even when you've completed the course, you'll have lifetime access to revisit your favorite steps or bonus materials anytime you want to!
With this course you will:
- Learn a new skill that is accessible for people of any fitness level.
- Discover how to reveal more confidence and self-value than you've ever had, by learning fun dance techniques in your real world.
- Challenge yourself to be the best possible YOU.
- Fulfill bucket list dreams!
Who should take this course?
- People who want to purposefully learn a new skill that engages their mind and body.
- People who want to transform their lives into the most empowered and successful they can be.
- People who can move and stretch at a beginning level.
- People who would like a strong role model for mindset, fitness, inspiration, and healthy lifestyle.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn 20 moves of a beginning-level classical ballet barre!
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites to take this course! It is designed for beginners
- You will want to have access to a barre, counter-top, stool, chair, or other stable surface to work with!
- You can wear whatever is comfortable and allows for movement, and socks if you don't own flat ballet shoes
- Students will learn 20 basic classical ballet barre moves, along with a simple warm-up combination!