You like to sing jazz. Or jazzy. But how do you do that?
In this course, expert Ilse Huizinga shows you how. Step by step.
You'll learn how to:
- Get that jazzy sound
- Get that jazzy feel; that special swinging timing
- Find those jazzy variations on the melody
- Find suitable songs to start with - to build your own repertoire of jazz songs
Relaxed, concise and clear instructions. From a pro with over 25 years of experience performing, recording and coaching worldwide.
What is Sing Jazz for Beginners NOT?
Ilse's course is not for singers who want to learn how to improvise. That would be a step too far in this course, in Ilse's opinion. First learn the basics. After that, you can develop your art and learn how to scat if you fancy doing that!
Who this course is for:
- You, if you love to sing with a jazzy sound and timing
- Classical singers with an interest in jazz singing
- Pop, country and r&b singers with an interest in jazz singing
- Musicians with an interest in jazz singing
- Your interest for music - for singing
- You'll know how to get that jazzy sound and swinging timing
- You'll know how to sing basic variations to the melody
- You'll know the basic jazz repertoire
- You'll know how to develop your own style