Learn what A/B testing is and how you can use it to make data driven decision to help your marketing, conversion rate and and customer experience. The course will cover fundamentals of A/B testing, provide you the process that you can use to start A/B testing today, along with some examples to get your creative juice going.
The applications for A/B testing are various, some of them are
- Product Changes - Web, Desktop, Mobile
- Marketing Messages
- Landing Page Optimization
- Creative design
- Call to actions
- Funnel conversions
- Search Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Growth hacking
- Learn how to setup an A/B test in Google Optimize
All major organizations such as Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Twitter, etc. spend millions of dollars on A/B Testing. Understand the fundamentals so you can learn and apply too.
I have worked several major organizations and helped them deliver better marketing, better conversion and better customer experience using the content I will deliver in this course.
Why you should learn from me?
I have been in Digital Marketing and Analytics for over 15 years. I have trained people from diverse backgrounds and have converted them into high performing Digital Marketers and Analysts. I understand both the technology and marketing side of business. I have dealt with many analytics technologies way before Google Tag manager existed and know the inner working of Digital Analytics.
I have extensively worked with companies like Microsoft, Starbucks, Wall Street Journal, ESPN, T-Mobile to name few and helped them with Data Driven Marketing Decisions.
In addition, I have developed various course and taught students from all over the world. I am online instructor for University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Washington (USA), Bellevue College (USA) and Digital Analytics Association.
I have an engineering degrees and an MBA.
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Analysts
- Growth Hackers
- Product Managers
- Business Owners
- Web Analysts
- Conversion Rate Optimization professionals
- Basic computer skills
- Some marketing knowledge
- A/B Testing is and how to use it to make better websites, ads and apps
- Understand how experimentation help them make better decisions and hence improve marketing and conversions
- Understand how you can improve conversion rates with A/B testing
- Landing Page Optimization using A/B testing
- Conversion Rate Optimization using A/B testing
- Optimize Email Marketing with A/B testing