This is a series of videos that will teach you to download Landsat 8 data, import it into QGIS and then classify it to be able to analyze it.
The data is manually digitised for manual classification. Then the same data is automatically analysed and classified by using QGIS tools.
The classification is done in both supervised and unsupervised classification.
The end result is a map that can be exported in various data format. The teacher will show you how to export the result to Google Earth.
- Know how to use a computer
- Know how to search on the internet
- Know basic usage of GIS software
- You will learn how to do automatic classification, both supervised and unsupervised
- You will learn how to do manual classification
- You will learn how to download free GIS data
- You will learn how to output the map