- If you want to work in exciting analytics and data visualization project, then this is the starting point for you.
- Data is the currency of now and potential to use it the right way, at the right time for the right reason gives you possibility beyond imagination.
- Data visualization is a vast topic and consist of many sub-parts which are a subject in itself, we in our course have tried to paint a clear picture of what you need to know and what people will be looking of you in a visualization project.
- UX in Data visualization is key in modern times to meet the expectation of your user, this course will highlight what are the benefits of using a good UX and how to do it.
- This course is structured to provide all the key aspect of Data visualization in most simple and clear fashion.So you can start the journey in Data visualization world.
- Matplotlib Introduction
- PyPlot, Bar, Pie, Histogram, Scatter & 3D Plot
- Multiple Plots in a Graph
- Seaborn Plotting Functions
- Plotting with Categorical Data
- Multi-Plot Grids
- Plot Aesthetics
- Data Visualization using R, Pie Charts, 3D Pie Charts & Bar Charts
- Box Plots
- Histograms & Line Graphs
- ScatterPlots & Scatterplot Matrices
- Low Level Plotting
- Bar Plot & Density Plot
- Combining Plots
- Analysis with ScatterPlot, BoxPlot, Histograms, Pie Charts & Basic Plot
- MatPlot, ECDF & BoxPlot with IRIS Dataset
- Additional Box Plot Style Parameters
- What is Data Science
- What is Machine Learning
- Data Visualization using Pandas
- Having a basic understanding about mathematics
What will you learn
- Learn and understand the importance of data visualization.
- Learn about basic and advance chart types used in data visualization.
- Get a solid understanding of how people work in data visualization project.
- Learn what is user experience in data visualization and its importance.
- Learn the psychology of visualization with Gestalt Principles.
Number of Lectures: 21 Total Duration: 13:11:00
No Review Yet
Related CoursesView All