- If you want to work in exciting analytics and data visualization project, then this is the starting point for you.
- Data is the currency of now and potential to use it the right way, at the right time for the right reason gives you possibility beyond imagination.
- Data visualization is a vast topic and consist of many sub-parts which are a subject in itself, we in our course have tried to paint a clear picture of what you need to know and what people will be looking of you in a visualization project.
- UX in Data visualization is key in modern times to meet the expectation of your user, this course will highlight what are the benefits of using a good UX and how to do it.
- This course is structured to provide all the key aspect of Data visualization in most simple and clear fashion.So you can start the journey in Data visualization world.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about Data Science
- Having a basic understanding about statistics
What will you learn
- Data Visualization using R, Pie Charts, 3D Pie Charts & Bar Charts
- Box Plots
- Histograms & Line Graphs
- Scatter Plots & Scatterplot Matrices
- Low Level Plotting
- Bar Plot & Density Plot
- Combining Plots
- Analysis with ScatterPlot, BoxPlot, Histograms, Pie Charts & Basic Plot
- MatPlot, ECDF & BoxPlot with IRIS Dataset
- Additional BoxPlot Style Parameters
Number of Lectures: 14 Total Duration: 10:14:04
No Review Yet
Related CoursesView All