Business Intelligence comprises of several skills. SQL and Tableau integration is one of the six essential skills a business intelligence analyst must posses.
Learning a programming language is meaningless without putting it to use. That’s why integrating SQL and Tableau, and performing several real-life Business Intelligence tasks is the main focus of this course.
- A basic knowledge in SQL (My SQL) and Tableau is required
- You’ll need to install MySQL and Tableau Public
- Use SQL to create, design, and manipulate SQL databases
- Extract data from a database writing your own queries
- Create powerful professional visualisations in Tableau
- Combine SQL and Tableau to visualise data from the source
- Solve real-world business analysis tasks in SQL and Tableau