The course is created on the basis of three pillars of learning:
- Know (Study)
- Do (Practice)
- Review (Self feedback)
We have created a set of concise and comprehensive videos to teach you all the Excel related skills you will need in your professional career.
With each lecture, we have provide a practice sheet to complement the learning in the lecture video. These sheets are carefully designed to further clarify the concepts and help you with implementing the concepts on practical problems faced on-the-job.
Check if you have learnt the concepts by comparing your solutions provided by us. Ask questions in the discussion board if you face any difficulty.
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Statisticians needing more practical experience
- Anyone curious to master Decision Tree technique from Beginner to Advanced in short span of time
- Students will need to install R Studio software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
- Solid understanding of decision tree
- Understand the business scenarios where decision tree is applicable
- Tune a machine learning model's hyperparameters and evaluate its performance
- Use decision trees to make predictions
- Use R to manipulate data and make statistical computations