If you are starting a career in Data Science or Business Analysis, then this course will help you to Built a Strong Foundation
This course is Very Practical, Easy to Understand and Every Concept is explained with an example
I have specifically included real-world examples to show, how you could apply this knowledge to boost YOUR career
We'll cover everything you need to know about statistics and probability for Data Science and Business Analysis!
- Levels of Measurement
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Population and Sample
- Population Standard Variance
- Quartiles and IQR
- Intersection, Union and Complement
- Independent and Dependent Events
- Conditional Probability
- Bayes’ Theorem
- Uniform Distribution, Binomial Distribution
- Poisson Distribution, Normal Distribution, Skewness
- Standardization and Z Score
- Central Limit Theorem
- Hypothesis Testing, Type I and Type II Error
- Students T-Distribution
- ANOVA - Analysis of Variance
- F Distribution
- Linear Regression and much more...
So what are you waiting for?
Enroll now and empower your career!
- Basic knowledge of high school Mathematics
- We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge, Everything is covered in the course!
- Understand the Fundamentals of Statistics
- Understand the basics of Probability
- Learn how to work with Different Types of Data
- Distinguish and work with Different Types of Distributions
- Apply statistical methods and hypothesis testing to business problems
- Understand all the concepts needed for data science
- Understand the working of Regression Analysis
- Implement one way and two way ANOVA
- Learn Chi-Square Analysis
- Understand Central Limit Theorem