Welcome to this Course on "Step by Step Method to Solve Transportation Model Numericals". In this course you will Learn the tricks of Solving Transportation Numericals in Operation Research. This course is for the students of Mechanical Engineering, MBA, BBA and anyone willing to learn Operation Research or Optimization Techniques.
After completing this course you will be able to solve any Transportation Problem by using following techniques (all of them)
- North-West Corner Method (NWCM)
- Least Cost Method or Minima Matrix Method (L.C.M)
- Vogel's Approximation Method (V.A.M)
At the beginning of the course concepts of transportation model will be explained along with its applications.
Later precise and simple tricks will be shared with you to solve the Transportation Numericals.
Who this course is for:
- Students doing Mechanical Engineering
- Students perusing MBA
- Professionals working in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Students doing BBA
- Basic Knowledge about Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- Notebook, Calculator and Pen
- Understanding of basic concepts used in Transportation Model
- Ability to Solve Transportation Model Numericals with North-West Corner Method
- Skill to Solve Transportation Model Numericals with Least Cost Method
- Ability to Solve Transportation Model Numericals with Vogel's Approximation Method
- Students can Balance the Unbalanced type Numericals