Excited to announce the release of a long-awaited course: ‘Tableau Server 2019.1 Administration’
Enrolling in this course will help you :
- Learn best practices around Tableau Server governance, security, performance, scalability, and ease-of-use that will help you get the most out of your Tableau investment
- This advanced course covers Tableau Server internal processes, high availability, management of Users, Content, Data Sources, and much more.
- Apply your skills on real-world data and problems designed to help you grasp basic and advanced concepts.
Share your thoughts ✌
The revamped version of "Tableau Server 2019.1 Administration" course created with Tableau Server 2019.1 and has been designed specifically to answer ‘How anyone can manage and configure daily tasks of the administrator?’ The course will provide that missing gap by giving an opportunity to manage and configure the Tableau Server by having the learner themselves take on the role of a Tableau Admin, and actually produce results by executing projects, tasks, and taking on responsibilities that are conducted on a day to day or weekly basis. This, in turn, will give confidence, encouragement and a sense of direction to what exactly is expected from a Server Admin, thus increasing chances of getting a new opportunity.
When learning, learn the latest
I work to keep this course full of the most up-to-date Tableau Server material out there. This course is compatible with Tableau Server version 2019.1, the newest Tableau Server version available. You’re getting access to hot-off-the-press features.
There’s no better time to learn Tableau Server
According to the 2019 Gartner's report for BI and Analytics, Tableau is in the leader quadrant. This means more jobs opportunity and stable career growth for you.
You might get stuck. But I’m here to help
There’s nothing worse than getting five hours into a course, getting stuck, and not getting the help you need to continue.
I’m in the Q&A every day to help you get unstuck. I reply to every question to get you back on track.
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging Tableau Server course available.
During 9 chapters you'll learn:
- Course Introduction
- Tableau Products
- What's new in TS 2019.x
- Architecture Overview
- Server Licensing
- Interface Overview
- Content Structure
- Admin Settings
- Server Customization
Plan Server Deployment
- Pre-requisites- Technical specification
- Before Installation guide
- Tableau Services Manager(TSM) Overview
- Server Processes Configuration
- High Availability: Multi node deployment
Troubleshoot Tableau Server
- Server Upgrade
- Remove TS 2019
- TSM initialize
Introduction to Tableau online
- Tableau online
- Tableau online bridge
- Publishing Workbooks
- Publishing Data Source
- Managing Comments
- Schedules: Extract refresh & subscriptions
- Creating Site and Projects
- User Roles
- Adding New Users
- Manage Users Using Groups
- Changing Content Ownership
- Assigning Permissions
- Revision History: Version control
Extend Server Capabilities
- Data Driven Alerts
- Row Level Security
- Web Authoring- Editing dashboards
- TSM Command Line Utility
- TabMigrate: Content migration
- Server Status
- Performance Recording
- Built-in Admin Views
- Generating Snapshot of Logs
- LogShark: Analyze your TS logs
Getting Ready for Certification
- Sample Tests
The knowledge and skills acquired will position the student to fast track their way to creating a sound and extensible Tableau Platform.
Note: This class is taught using a Windows server environment.
Who this course is for:
- All students taking this course MUST have experience with System Administration, Data science/Analytics or Software Development Or have worked previously as a Business analyst, Data scientist and Or want to pursue a career in big data analytics
- You can use any machine with Windows operating system or Linux OS
- All material and software will be provided via trial downloads
- This course is specifically designed for students those have no prior experience/knowledge on Tableau Server administration, But having prior experience with Tableau desktop or system administration is defiantly plus point and speedups understanding
- This course will help you build expertise around Tableau Server administration with the focus on the detailed introduction to each and every element of Tableau server admin role
- At the end of this course, Student will have the necessary ‘experience’ in managing, configuring, installing, and deploying Tableau Server environment to enhance the knowledge gained by this courses