Guiding you through the process of enhancing your sketching skills
This course has been created to help one comprehend the fundamentals of sketching. Not only will this course show you the basics of sketching but it will guide you through to a more creative realm.
There’s a difference between being able to sketch in perspective and being able to sketch like a designer. Everyone can sketch, but can they sketch like a designer? I believe being able to think and sketch like a designer is the real edge that one must develop. To aid you I’ve included a section of product analysis. This section includes brainstorming and analyzing the product. Then we sketch and think about the areas in which the product can be improved to provide a more efficient service.
You don’t want to just be able to sketch one particular product right?
There’s a wide range of individuals who can sketch the same looking product over and over again and it’s boring. You need to have that creative edge, that’s why I’ve included some drawing exercises that I personally do within this course.
- Only requirement is to have a pen and paper available
- The difference between someone who can sketch and a designer
- Essential sketching exercises
- How Perspective works
- How to refer to perspective when sketching
- Learn to sketch without a long winded technical analysis
- The importance of product analysis
- Drawing multiple views of a product