UX and Design Thinking are hot practices in the business world today and this quick, simple course will show you how Design Thinking can help you create the best user experience for your customers.
By learning the most important aspects of a user-centric approach, you’ll begin to understand why designing for specific user needs is critical to user adoption, and how to plan for the best possible outcome.
And, you’ll discover just why UX and UI are not the same thing - a misconception that continues to permeate the business world.
If you’re in the position of using enterprise software to create applications for end-users, then you want to start with this course to get a solid understanding of what needs to be done for high success rates and user adoption.
- There are no prerequisites for this course although anyone from beginner to intermediate will learn some great lessons
- Anyone who works in IT and is responsible for building applications for groups of users will learn valuable lessons
- Anyone who's looking to be innovative for growth and advancement will learn valuable lessons
- Anyone involved in applications design and development in business will learn valuable lessons
- Understand how UX & Design Thinking form the core of every successful project
- Understand the importance of UX & Design Thinking for application design projects
- Learn the crucial interviewing skills necessary to ensure you're building the right application for the right people
- Learn a new way to break down larger problem sets into chunks that more clearly identify the problems
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 29.99 $ 149.99