Adobe XD is a powerful tool for UI/UX designers giving you the power to design and prototype an entire app, all from one program.
This course starts off with Adobe XD basics and quickly gets up to speed on designing and prototyping a full fledged app with amazing images, colors, and animations.
You will learn:
- How to navigate around the interface and toggle on/off the panels you wish to use
- How to set up art boards to rapidly assemble wireframes
- how to make your art boards responsive using auto-resize
- How to design icons using the pen tool and boolean effects
- How to convert icons and buttons into symbols to reuse across your entire project
- How to apply text and color style presets and change on the fly
- How to use the repeat grid to create fast, repeating columns and/or rows
- How to prototype and test your prototype within seconds
- How to share projects, prototypes, and design assets
- and much much more
When you're through with this course, you will be able to share a complete design and prototype with friends and colleagues that they can interact with directly on their phone or desktop.
Who this course is for:
- UI/UX designers who want to improve their skills and learn the latest design tools
- Photoshop or Illustrator users who want to switch to a program dedicated exclusively for UX design
- SketchApp users who want an all-in-one solution for designing and prototyping
- Product Managers who want to increase their design skills to create better products and communicate more effectively with developers
- Anyone who wants to learn Interface Design
- Anyone who wants to learn User Experience Design
- You should be know how to navigate around your Mac or PC
- You will need Adobe XD installed on your computer. You can download the free beta version for mac or windows
- You'll learn how to use Adobe XD to design and prototype apps from scratch
- You'll learn tools that are universal across multiple design apps to enhance your design workflow
- You'll learn how to incorporate best practices in reusing design elements and styles to increase efficiency
Great intro to Adobe XD, covers everything to get you started with UI/UX design and prototyping. Easy to follow, good resources.