This course will show you how easy it is to Export AutoCAD Drawing Information to Excel (and other Formats) using VBA.
We will walk through the actual development starting from User Interface design to coding the logic behind the form and explain every single line in detail. You will learn and have a good understanding of VBA Programming as we progress along the course.
By the end of this course, you can be productive right away and you should be able to perform all these tasks and start building your own program or build upon the Projects that we’ve developed throughout this course.
Who is the Target Audience?
All AutoCAD Users who want to learn how to interface AutoCAD and Excel Applications such as:
- Quality Surveyors
- CAD Designers
All AutoCAD users who want to learn VBA Programming
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel is required
- You will learn and understand how to AutoCAD interacts with Excel
- You will learn how to extract different AutoCAD objects Properties and export them into Excel such as: -lines; -Mtexts; - Attribute Blocks
- You will learn how to extract LWPolyline objects into a CSV (Or a Pipe) Delimited file
- You will learn how to import Excel Spreadsheet into AutoCAD
- You will learn how to import CSV (or Pipe) Delimited File into AutoCAD
- You will learn how to design a User Interface (UI) and write the code behind the control
- You will learn how to create a Module and passing parameters to Function
- You will learn lots of VBA Programming, Techniques ( E.g. Debugging, Error Handling, Conditionals, Looping, SelectionSets, Etc