This course is the first of a series of new developments towards bringing Dynamo as main platform tool on BIM processes for any type of project.
Dynamo its expanding on Autodesk Software, its now available on Civil 3d, Format, Alias, and Advanced Steel, and as far as I had research possibilities still remain endless so next series of courses would explore the limits of Dynamo for all users on several workflows.
Its designed to bring everyone aboard with main concepts of Revit and Dynamo blending together to break the paradigm that there is a production order on BIM Adoption Rate from a CAD Draftsman, a BIM Modeler, an BIM Implementation Processes and finally to BIM Programming to just enable programming to everyone to bring all of those on the same benefits.
This course it’s designed to show you basics from modeling and programing so that you can jump direct to get benefits from Dynamo
We will start with a general overview of Revit Components, Interface, a basic overview of Families and then a jump to Dynamo Basics and analysis of elements, this way future courses planned can be reach easily and would create several workflows for learning.
We will explore tools for Revit Modeling, Tools for Dynamo Programming
This course it’s a recommended first step with no prerequisites but can be complemented with Revit Basic Modeling, Parametric Families Modeling, Dynamo geometry and Dynamo Analysis, and it would be a prerequisite for future courses of Dynamo
Dynamo its been used all over the world for speeding up Revit Models, Enabling impossible modeling, Project Management, QTOS and Documents, and to set around workflows between different types.
Unravel your full potential for Modeling and Programming and enjoy at any time the freedom of possibilities to make technology work the way you need it to.
Take advantage of posting questions, and join on all channels to be up-to-date for all the amazing possibilities that in any time can transform your way of working, to change it forever
- Need to have a Computer with Autodesk Revit 2020 and Dynamo 2.2
- Want to transform their way of working to do it faster easier and much more effective than before
- How to create Walls, Ceilings, Roofs, Floors, Structural Columns and Structural Framing using sets of geometrical rules
- How to create Families with Parameters and Manipulate them from Dynamo to set other types of structures
- How to get a deep overview to all model elements
- How to review that information assets comply with the values set