Full project using Revit Structure - Basic Modeling
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In this course we will use the tools of Revit to model a building using the structural tools Columns, Beams, Foundations, Floors, Slabs and also we will take about Reinforcement of different structural elements as beginning we will have an introduction to Building information modeling and Revit then you will know how to start modelling by adding the levels and grids or to use an Autocad file as an underlay to your work next comes adding all the structural elements:
Then finally we will discuss adding the reinforcement to different types of elements manually or by using the Revit extensions.
Enjoy your first steps with me.
- Download and install Revit 2015 or Revit structure 2015
- Download and install Revit Extensions 2015
- Make a full 3D BIM structural model
- Add reinforcement to different structural elements
Python Graphics Programming and Game DevelopmentRobert Gioia