This course helps us Understand the basics of Electrical System like; Lighting Circuit, Electrical Devices, Switch Systems, Power System, cable tray, conduit System and annotating construction documents like sheets, 2D CAD, 3D CAD, etc.
It also provides information on understanding Work-sharing, creating and modifying panel schedules as per design or requirement.
Electrical information plays a vital role in Lighting, Wiring and Circuiting. Using BIM, we can easily understand, what is Electrical and the Electrical System.
Who should attend:
- Architecture students
- Engineering students
- Construction professionals in Architecture
- Construction consultants
If you are curious to know what your future could be in this area, below are some potential careers you could consider:
- Electrical Modeler
- REVIT/BIM Electrical Modeler
- Electrical Draftsman
- To understand the basics of Electrical System
- To learn about Electrical Panels and Schedules
- To create and annotate Construction documents
- To understand Scheduling, Documentation and Work-Sharing
- To know how to create and add details
- Spaces & Zones
- Electrical Systems
- Electrical Panel Schedules