Our world is rapidly changing, the climate is degrading, Eco-systems & habitats are depleting. We the humans are the major factors in this context. The forecast for humans is not that optimistic if we continue in this fashion.
So, what can you do about this as a "Designer" or "Engineer"?
Can we change the situation of the "Environment"?
Yes - You can change this situation. As a "Designer", you are responsible for changing the world to be a better place.
You can design products that are more "Environmentally Sustainable" or follow a concept of Eco-design.
For, taking action you need to have knowledge of the basic concepts of "Sustainability & Sustainable design".
This course is all about learning how to analyse environmental impact of products and reducing their effect using the Solidworks 2018 software.
Here, in this course, you are going to learn about the basic concepts of "Sustainability & Sustainable design", "Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)", principles and guideline for sustainable design, Eco-labeling schemes, Input factors & Impact factors calculated for assessing the environmental performance of a product , Industrial procedure adopted by the designers for producing sustainable products...etc., in the theoretical sessions.
Then in the Solidworks training sessions, you are going to learn about how to asses the environmental sustainability of your designs, using practical product problems inside Solidworks 2018, from which you are going learn how to apply Solidworks 2018 Sustainability tools for producing an Eco-friendly design.
Having knowledge on such an advanced modules in Solidworks software will make you stand out of the crowd of basic Solidworks users.
Hope you are excited to join me on this journey & Happy Learning.
- Main requirement is the curiosity and interest to learn especially sustainability theory and Solidworks software
- Basic Engineering (Mechanical or Aerospace or an field related to design) knowledge
- Solidworks Design Basics. ( Basic info about interface of Solidworks is enough)
- Access to Solidworks 2014 and above
- Will be having knowledge on different concepts , Guidelines & Principles of Eco-friendly product design and implementing the same in Solidworks software
- Can efficiently use Solidworks Sustainability tools for producing eco-friendly designs. (additional skill set for solidworks users, Engineers)
- Will have the knowledge on Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) , Sustainability standards & Guidelines, Eco-Labeling, Implementation of LCA...etc
- Will be able to apply these concepts for producing environmental friendly projects for their college studies using solidworks software
- Will be able to apply these concepts for conducting research into Sustainability & Sustainable Design
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 29.99 $ 149.99