SystemVerilog Assertions and Functional Coverage is a comprehensive from-scratch course on Assertions and Functional Coverage that covers features of SV LRM 2005/2009 and 2012. The course does not require any prior knowledge of OOP or UVM. The course is taught by a 30 year veteran in the design of CPU and SoC who published a book on SVA and FC in 2014 and hold 13 U.S. patents on design verification. The course has 33 lectures and is 8.5 hours in length (with lifetime access) that will take you step by step through learning of the languages.
The knowledge gained from this course will help you find and cover those critical and hard to find and cover design bugs. SystemVerilog Assertions and Functional Coverage are very important parts of overall functional verification methodology and all verification engineers need this knowledge to be successful. The knowledge of SVA and FC will indeed be highlights of your resume when seeking a challenging job or project The course offers step-by-step guide to learning of SVA and FC with plenty of real life applications to help you apply SVA and FC to your project in shortest possible time. SVA and FC helps critical aspect of Functional/Temporal domain coverage which is simply not possible with code coverage.
Who is the target audience?
- Hardware Design and Verification Engineers
- New college graduates who are entering VLSI design and verification field
- EDA Application Engineers and Consultants
- Verification IP developers
- Basic knowledge of Verilog
- Basic knowledge of hardware design and verification
- No knowledge of SystemVerilog OOP (object oriented programming) required
- No knowledge of SystemVerilog UVM (Universal Verification methodology) required
- Get you up and running in the shortest possible time. No knowledge of SystemVerilog OOP or UVM required
- Make you confident in spotting those critical and hard to find bugs
- Easily grasp the concepts of multi-threading from a hardware designer perspective
- This course will go step-by-step through each of SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA) language feature and methodology component with practical applications at each step
- You will also get in-depth knowledge (from scratch) of SystemVerilog Functional Coverage Language, Methodology and Applications.
- Be confident in applying for new jobs or projects knowing that you have in-depth knowledge of two of the most important subjects in Design Verification, namely SVA and FC