- Do you like building “things” by yourself?
- Are you looking for ways to easily combine software code and some hardware components?
- Did you ever wonder how electronic devices are really working?
- Do you have some creative ideas and you just looking for ways to easily prototype them ?
If the answer is “YES” for some of the questions above then you just landed in the right place!. Arduino is an amazing development and prototyping platform with endless possibilities for Do-It-Yourself Makers looking for ways to express their creative mind and technical capabilities.
This course is LEVEL 3 as part of a larger comprehensive training program divided to levels that are all about Arduino and the eco-system around it. Each course covers specific group of subjects to let you develop and grow your skills in a step-by-step pace while enjoying the long journey.
Are you Ready to start being “Crazy” about Arduino....? ;-)
- Basic electronics background
- Basic knowledge about Arduino (Crazy about Arduino Level 1 and Level 2)
- Build a End-to-End Internet of Things (IoT) Data logger
- Collect data using multiple sensors: DHT11, LDR and Ultrasonic
- Setup a personal Web and Database Server(MySQL)
- Connect the Arduino to the Internet using Ethernet module
- Design and use a Web API to send sensors data from the Arduino to the Web Server
- Analyze the Data logger data