DevOps Jenkins: CI/CD with Jenkins Pipeline, AWS Pipeline
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This course covers all the fundamentals about Jenkins and teach you everything you need to know to setup a Jenkins build pipeline starting with continuous inspection (build, test and static analysis) all the way to continuous deployment(deploy to staging and production).
In the end of this course, you will gain in-depth knowledge about Jenkins and general DevOps skills to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
Jenkins is on the bleeding edge of technology today. It is also one of the most compelling technologies of the last decade in terms of its disruption to software development and operation practices.
The Jenkins Continuous Integration solution has become a standby in organizations of all sizes that want to increase productivity and streamline software development in the era of Agile. It has extensive community support has the extended the core functionality of Jenkins by developing thousands of useful plugins. An ecosystem of more than 1,100 plug-ins has emerged, enabling customers to add all sorts of functionality and integrate Jenkins with everything from Active Directory to GitHub to Tomcat.
Jenkins is becoming a must tool for DevOps. It allows companies to build very sophisticated build pipelines very quickly, thus greatly reducing the risk within the software development lifecycle. Tons of companies have already been using Jenkins to implement continuous integration pipeline. Today you have the access to that same technology right on your desktop.
In particularly, you will learn:
- Understand the concepts of continuous inspection, continuous integration, and continuous deployment, and the difference between them.
- Build an automated continuous deployment pipeline to build, test, analyze and deploy a web-based application with Jenkins.
- Create a multi-stage Jenkins job and visualize the complicated build pipeline with Jenkins build pipeline plugin.
- Integrate CI builds with other tools such as GitHub, Maven, Tomcat, Java, etc
- Scale Jenkins workflow with Jenkins’ master and slave architecture, deploy and configure a multi-node Jenkins cluster in the cloud for labeled builds.
- Learn how to configure and extend Jenkins functionality with Jenkins plugins such as copy build artifacts plugins and deploy to container plugins, etc
- Invaluable DevOps skills such as setting up staging and production environment for continuous integration workflows.
- Learn tips on how to effectively improve Jenkins build time such as executing jobs in parallel.
- Best practices of working with Jenkins in the field.
- In-depth knowledge about Jenkins and confidence to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
- And many many more…
About the Course
What is Continuous Integration
Download & Configure Jenkins on Linux
Text Direction : Download and Configure Jenkins on Linux
Download & Configure Jenkins on Windows
Download & Configure Jenkins on Mac OS
Computer Programming for BeginnersRobert Gioia
Date and Time Fundamentals in .NET and SQL ServerElias Fofanov
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes