This step-by-step guide teaches you everything you need to know in order to eliminate single points of failure for your Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP based web applications.
Do you wish you could ensure your web site was up all the time and finally enjoy a peaceful night's sleep?
Do you want to be able to scale without downtime and handle unexpected surges of traffic?
Do you want a solution that just works without spending weeks testing various combinations of technologies and software?
Do you want someone to lay it all out for you and walk you through an entire deployment?
If so, you're in the right place...
I understand, because I've been there.
I know what it's like to be woken up in the middle of the night when a web server goes down. I don't know about you, but I'm fairly grumpy at 2:47 A.M. when something is broke and I'm the one that has to fix it.
That's why I strive to eliminate single points of failure and ensure service availability. I would much rather plan for failure ahead of time than have to react to it. If you have a robust design that's easy to support you can repair any failures at your convenience instead of trying to cobble together a makeshift solution in the middle of the night.
I've spent countless hours designing, testing, and implementing high availability solutions for a wide range of Linux based services during my career. I've put together a well designed, well tested solution for the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack that easily scales to support an increasing number of users all the while decreasing downtime. I've taken each possible single point of failure into account from the obvious ones to the less than obvious edge cases you'll need to cover in order to have a truly robust design.
This architecture and design:
- Works on physical servers. If you're running on bare metal, this design will work for you.
- Works in virtual environments such as VMWare, VirtualBox, Ovirt, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), KVM, and Xen.
- Works in the cloud -- You'll learn about the important nuances for running in the cloud. This design works whether you're using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Rackspace Cloud, or another provider.
- Scales without downtime…. add more servers or resources without users even noticing.
- Works with custom written web sites and applications that run on the LAMP stack.
- Supports popular open source web applications such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, MediaWiki, phpBB, Redmine, SugarCRM, and more.
This is a full blown course that demonstrates everything step-by-step...
This is not just a design, though. It's an entire course complete with lessons and demonstrations on actual Linux servers. I'll be performing the demonstrations on Ubuntu servers, but the concepts are the same no matter if you're using RedHat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, or another distribution. The only real difference is the couple of commands you'll use to perform some of the software installations. The design and configurations remain the same.
Even though this course is targeted directly at the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), the concepts and techniques presented can be reused in a variety of other situations. If you ever need a floating IP, the ability to add more storage to servers without downtime, to balance loads across multiple servers, or deploy a highly available database cluster, you can put what you learn in this course to good use.
After you complete the course you'll be able to deploy highly available web services that allow you to scale without downtime, add storage on the fly, and survive single points of failure. If you're like me and have to support what you deploy, you'll be able to start sleeping through the night with your high availability design. You also won't have to worry about painting yourself into a corner as you'll be able to take what you've learned to grow your infrastructure and support an increasing number of users.
You'll get instant access to…
- 20+ HD videos that not only explain the concepts, but also demonstrate their application on actual Linux servers
- Diagrams to reference and use while you're building your environment
- Configuration files you can use for each of the services
- Scripts that automate the building of an entire High Availability LAMP Stack deployment
If you want to get started now click the "Start Learning Now" button above. If you need to justify the expense think about all of the time and money you'll save by enrolling in this course. For example, you could try to piece together freely available information from a multitude of sources, but it will cost you a lot of your precious time. You could easily spend weeks researching all the possible solutions for each component of the LAMP stack.
You could buy a book or take a course on each one of the topics, but just one or two of those is more expensive than the cost of this course. Plus, you still have the same problem of tying everything together into a single cohesive solution. Even after you come up with a solution you'll have to spend even more time testing it to make sure it works.
How much does it cost you (not only in dollars, but in time, and peace of mind) when your web site or your company's web site go down? Wouldn't you rather spend a little bit of money on a course today that will save you tons of time, money, energy, and effort in the future? Just skip all the hassle and let me hand you a well-thought-out tested solution that just works.
Now you have a choice to make.
You can spend weeks… maybe even months researching different solutions and testing every possible combination…
You can use my proven design that simplifies everything I've learned about running high-traffic mission-critical web sites.
A few days weeks from now you could still be trying to piece together information from varying sources, hoping that it will work.
You could be well on your way to deploying a solution that does work.
The only thing between you and a solution is this course.
Enroll now and increase the uptime for your web site and web applications!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in eliminating single points of failure for web sites and web applications
- Having at least some experience working at the Linux command line will come in helpful during this course
- Build and deploy a highly available LAMP stack
4$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99