This course is the best place to start for anyone who is interested in creating applications for Google Assistant. You must be curious by now why Google and Amazon are spending so much on their voice assistants. Google reported that within the last 6 months there has been 45 percent increase in voice activated queries and it is still increasing, they also report that almost 25% of the google searches are voice searches, which is huge. These statistics clearly show the opening of a large platform entering into our lives and this is the best time than ever to involve ourselves into it so that we can gain the most out of it as developers.
This course with just more than 40 lectures and spanning for about 3 hours clearly portrays all the functionalities of Dialogflow(API.AI) and it also teaches how to use Firebase the Google's well known application development platform, most of all it takes you through how to make your Raspberry Pi into a Google Assistant enabled device and finally we will control our Raspberry Pi using voice commands by making our Raspberry Pi a web server, like the one I have shown in the promo video
Being a beginner level course I have made this course in such a way that anyone with no prior experience in Voice apps and NodeJs can easily assimilate the content and at the end of course can create a complete Google Assistant applications which can be published for the world to use.
I will be always available for any of your queries and suggestions as we move through the course.
Take the course and join more than 13,000 happy students of Makerdemy.
- A basic understanding of electricity and electronics
- You will learn how to use almost all the functionalities of DialogFlow(APIAI) and how it is used to customize our Google Assistant Action
- You will learn to create a back-end system for our application using Firebase
- You will learn how to use SSML to make your response sound more lively
- You will also learn to build Rich responses
- You will be introduced to Raspberry Pi
- You will learn how to make your Raspberry Pi a Google Assistant enabled device
- You will learn how to host your backend server program from our Raspberry Pi
- You will learn how to control your Raspberry Pi using voice commands