Hello learners, this is an Intermediate level course on Google Actions, which will enhance your knowledge on building actions for Google Assistant.
- The course starts off with integrating your Google Action with the Firebase database and then you will be introduced to the various Node.js commands that will be of use in communicating with the Database
- We will then make an extremely useful "Remembering Action" making use of the database to create a highly personalized experience for the users
- Then we will move into creating a Guessing Game that will showcase many functionalities of Firebase Database and Dialogflow
- We will also take a look at the add-ons Google Assistant offers like, Carousel, Listings and Suggestions
- Finally we will control our Raspberry Pi using Google Assistant by making the Raspberry Pi as a server
The course gives detailed explanations for all the coding involved in developing these Actions and also has few projects that can help you to practice and master the concepts by yourself. While doing the projects and going through the course, feel free to ask your doubts. You can bet on getting a response within one working day. Thank you and have a nice time learning.
- Basic knowledge on how Google Actions work
- Basic knowledge on Dialogflow (Documentation links will be provided)
- Basic knowledge on Firebase (Documentation links will be provided)
- Basics of Raspberry Pi, which is required only for the last section of the course
- You will be able to integrate your Google Action with the Firebase database
- You will be able to use all the functionalities that Firebase database offers with your Google Action
- You will learn the various ways of making your Google Action more engaging
- You will be able to control Raspberry pi 3 with Google Assistant