Working with the Tools and Services in MongoDB.
You have achieved high availability and high-performance database for your applications with MongoDB. But what if we told you that you make it better and faster? MongoDB provides excellent set of tools and services to maximize your application’s performance.
The course takes you through real world examples that you can watch and use directly for your application. You will learn the ins and outs through the hacks covered in the course. This is your one stop course to boost your application performance for your audience.
In this video course, we will explore the profiling and performance tools for MongoDB. We will make it even more accessible by moving to MongoDB cloud services, including analytics, automation, and even database-as-a-service. Finally, we will show different MongoDB cluster architectures affect application performance, scalability and reliability.
About the Author
- Rick Copeland is the Principal Consultant of Arborian Consulting, which provides MongoDB and Python-focused consulting, training, and custom development services. Rick has been using MongoDB since 2009 and Python since 2005, and has spoken at various user groups and conferences on both topics. He is a member of the Python Software Foundation and the Masters of MongoDB.
- Basic Knowledge of MongoDB required
- Profiling and performance tools included with MongoDB
- Moving to MongoDB’s cloud services
- Cloud analytics, automation, and database-as-a-service
- Enhance application performance and reliability
- Scale applications with minimum downtime
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99