This course is your ultimate guide to learning AutoLISP Programming. You will learn by example with lots of programs.
- The only requirement for this course is knowledge of AutoCAD. You should be familiar with AutoCAD Objects, Command and Operations
What will you learn
- You will understand and learn AutoLISP and how it is being used in AutoCAD
- You will have a deeper understanding of AutoCAD objects and how they can be manipulated by AutoLISP without even touching them.
- You will learn how to create your own AutoCAD Shortcut Commands and Macros
- You will be able to create simple to medium complexity Programs from scratch with the help of several exercises to reinforce what you learn
- By the end of this course, you should be able to develop your own programs to increase your productivity. For example: start automating repetitive tasks; develop programs that extracts drawing information and many more…
- And most importantly, you will become an AutoLISP programmer
Number of Lectures: 80 Total Duration: 07:39:37
No Review Yet
Related CoursesView All