Safeguard your system with advanced features of Ansible 2
Nowadays, security plays an important part in securing your system or data. With over 750 automation modules, Ansible makes it easy for you to secure any part of your system, including setting firewalls, providing authentication to users and groups, and setting custom security policies. Ansible allows you to write automation procedures once and use them across your entire infrastructure.
The course starts with basic Ansible concepts and later progresses to the advanced features of Ansible 2. You'll start with the usage of Ansible with non-Linux targets, before then moving on to discuss some advanced uses of Ansible Tower. Ansible Tower makes it easy to control the way your infrastructure is configured via configuration definitions and continuous remediation
Next, we will look at secure user management with Ansible managing multiple user and different permissions. We will be closely looking at more complex hardening with STIG and CIS
About The Author
- Anish Nath is a developer, author, and a hacker who is willing to contribute and learn. He is an active member of StackOverflow and a Devops Engineer. He has expertise as a security advocate and security architect. He is experienced in handling security issues such as performing white-hat hacking. He is a community-oriented developer.
- Basic of knowledge of Ansible Towers is required
- Perform SSH hardening and manage SSH users with Ansible
- Deal with SELinux at a more advanced level
- Harden your system by tweaking sysctl, bootloader, networks, and logging
- Set up Ansible Tower and learn to use it
- Install Ansible and connect to Windows boxes and network devices
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
175$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
27$ 9.99 $ 49.99