This course introduces Ansible to the absolute beginner. Practice Ansible with the help of coding exercises in the browser.
The course introduces basic use cases of Ansible followed by an introduction to Ansible Inventory, Playbooks, Modules, Variables, Conditionals, Loops, and Roles. Each lecture is accompanied by a set of coding exercises giving the user a hands-on experience in developing Ansible Playbooks.
About the Author
- Mumshad Mannambeth is an IT Solutions Architect focusing on Cloud automation and DevOps. He is passionate about learning new technology and teaching, believing that the best way to learn is to learn by doing and in a fun way. Mumshad has authored multiple courses on DevOps and cloud automation technologies. His courses focus on providing students with an interactive and hands-on experience in learning new technology that makes learning really interesting.
- No prior experience required
- Beginner level introduction to Ansible; Introduction to YAML and Hands-on Exercises
- Build Ansible Inventory Files with Hands-on Exercises; Build Ansible Inventory Files with Hands-on Exercises
- Automate provisioning and web server deployment
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99