Learn DevOps skills with rising demand. Continuous integration and continuous delivery in the AWS cloud.
Today the technology sector is experiencing a boom throughout the world. There are hundreds of startups launching every day. In order to move quickly, these startups need people who are skilled at automating as much as possible. Mostly, progressive startups favor implementing completely automated DevOps pipelines from the get-go. They realize that these practices of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) will yield tremendous benefits regarding speed and agility. The demand for these skills has been steadily rising over the last few years. AWS CodePipeline and AWS CodeDeploy is a highly scalable and configurable toolset from Amazon AWS, which enables us to build very sophisticated automated build and deployment pipelines. Jenkins is an award-winning open source toolset which enables us to build very sophisticated automated build pipelines very quickly. It has extensive community support which has augmented the core functionality of Jenkins by building and sharing hundreds of very useful plugins. Implementing continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment with these tools and frameworks can help us immensely in reducing the risk within our software development lifecycle. It catches bugs early and increases the quality of our software products. This, in turn, reduces the overall cost to develop innovative software in any environment - startups and enterprise alike. The demand for professionals who have experience with these tools has been growing steadily over the last few years. The salaries and consulting rates for these skills have also been rising and are only likely to go up as the demand for these skills remains steady or increases. Professionals with AWS and Jenkins experience can demand as much as $130K as their yearly compensation and these jobs pay more than the majority of the jobs posted on US job boards.
About the Author
- Manuj Aggarwal is an entrepreneur, investor, and a technology enthusiast. He likes startups, business ideas, and high-tech anything. He likes to work on hard problems and get his hands dirty with cutting-edge technologies. In the last few years, he has been a business owner, technical architect, CTO, coder, startup consultant, and more. Currently, he is the principal consultant, architect and CTO of a software consulting company, TetraNoodle Technologies, based in Vancouver, Canada. They work with various startups on some cutting edge and interesting problems. Whether it is ideation and refining of your startup idea or building a dream team to execute on the idea, they provide a diverse set of solutions which help these startups succeed in their plans. He has been in the software industry since 1997 and has worked with early-stage businesses to Fortune 100 mega-corporations. With proficiency in creating innovative architectures and solutions, he has emerged as a professional who knows how to balance these solutions against cost, schedule, function, quality, and other business considerations. He is passionate about sharing all his knowledge that he has acquired over the years. He is particularly interested in helping technical and non-technical entrepreneurs, founders and co-founders of tech startups. He will strive to bring courses which provide practical know-how and advice about designing, architecting, optimizing and executing on your next big idea.
- TetraTutorials Team - At TetraNoodle Technologies and its education arm, TetraTutorials, they work with startups to build small to very high scale cloud solutions every day. They know what it takes to do this well and strive to put all their hands-on experience into these courses. Instead of superficial knowledge, they go into the depth of the topic and give you the exact, step- by-step blueprint on how to tame these complex topics in easy and digestible bite-sized videos. This real world knowledge enables you to grasp these concepts easily, and you can apply this learning immediately to your projects. TetraNoodle technologies have been in the software business since 2001. They have been part of many prestigious projects and startups. Over the course of these years, theyhave gained a good insight into what makes for flexible, scalable and robust software solutions. They are passionate about sharing all their collective knowledge with you. As of mid-2017, we have already taught over 25,000 students and counting.
- Basic knowledge of DevOps
- Learn about continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery and continuous deployment (CD)
- Learn why CI and CD is important (especially in fast paced start up environment)
- Maintain and version control database schema in an automated fashion via Sqitch
- Build an automated CI and CD pipeline with AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy
- Learn how to setup automatic build and deployment notifications within AWS CodeDeploy
- Deploy AWS EC2 virtual machine instances
- Deploy PostgreSQL database in AWS RDS
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99