Learn how to develop and deploy web applications with Docker technologies. Take your DevOps skills to the next level.
This course covers all the fundamentals about Docker software and teach you everything you need to know about developing and deploying modern applications with Docker software.In the end of this course, you will gain in-depth knowledge about Docker software and general DevOps skills to help your company or your own project to apply the right docker workflow and continuously deliver better software. Docker software is on the bleeding edge of technology today. It is also one of the most compelling technologies of the last decade in terms of its disruption to software development, operations, systems architecture, testing and compliance practices.
Docker is becoming a must tool for developers. containers and the Docker’s approach gives you the opportunity to work without any need of dependencies. Docker allows developers to focus on the things which actually matters without worrying about the environment where the application runs. Tons of companies are using docker in production, today you have the access to that same virtualization technology right on your desktop.
About the Author
James Lee - Silicon Valley Software engineer
- James Lee is a passionate software wizard who worked on many large-scale projects in companies like Amazon and Google. Now he is working at one of the top Silicon Valley-based startups specializing in big data analysis. In his day job, he works with big data technologies such as Cassandra and ElasticSearch, and he is an absolute Docker technology geek and IntelliJ IDEA lover with strong focus on efficiency and simplicity. Apart from his career as a software engineer, he is keen on sharing his knowledge with others and guiding them especially for startups and programming. He has been teaching courses and conducting workshops on Java programming / IntelliJ IDEA since he was 21. He enjoys working with Packt because here he can share all his field knowledge and secrets with a broader audience. He hopes students will definitely benefit from his years of experience. The students will be thrilled of association with James and Packt. And we are also excited to have you on board. James Lee has a BS degree in Computer Science from McGill University and many years of experience as a teaching assistant for various computer science classes. James Lee also enjoys skiing and swimming, and he is a passionate traveler.
- Basics understanding of DevOps
- Containerize a web-based application with a microservice approach and automate it using Dockerfile
- Design multi-container applications and automate the workflow using Compose
- Scale Docker workflow with Docker Swarm, orchestrate and deploy a large-scale application across multiple hosts in the cloud
- Best practices of working with Docker technology in the field
- In-depth knowledge about Docker technology and confidence to help your company or your own project to apply the right Docker deployment workflow and continuously deliver better software
- Invaluable DevOps skills such as setting up continuous integration workflows
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99