Create end-to-end cloud-native apps with Kubernetes and DevOps.
Building cloud-native applications can be difficult if you don't know the key technologies and processes you need. Having a solid understanding of how to use the services provided by today's major cloud providers is vital to implementing solutions that work effectively.
In this course, you will learn about the Google Cloud services you can use to develop and deploy cloud-native applications to Kubernetes. You will learn how modern DevOps techniques and methodologies used in a cloud-native environment help you streamline the software delivery process.
By the end of this course, you will be able to implement fully automated solutions to deliver software at scale efficiently and securely, using state-of-the-art technologies and practices.
About the Author
Walter Dolce is a software and platform engineer based in London, UK. He has worked for both small/medium-sized businesses as well as large enterprises such as the BBC and Just Eat. Over the years, he has developed a deep knowledge of various software engineering concepts and practices, such as test-driven development, behavior-driven development, the SOLID principles, and design patterns. More recently, he transitioned to the DevOps/platform engineering space where he has utilized his knowledge to implement highly available, resilient systems and platforms running in today’s major cloud providers (including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure).
Walter has already authored video courses for Packt entitled “Creating a Continuous Deployment Pipeline” and “Hands-On Kubernetes Networking”.
Some familiarity with cloud computing and DevOps is expected
- Create highly available Kubernetes clusters in Google Cloud
- Build a CI/CD solution to deploy cloud-native applications using Google Cloud services such as Cloud Build, Cloud Source Repositories, and more
- Leverage DevOps techniques and processes such as Infrastructure as Code, automation, and more
- Learn about the latest Google Cloud services and DevOps practices used to deploy modern applications in a cloud-native environment
- Create an end-to-end continuous delivery workflow for your deployment
- Learn to use Cloud Functions, Google Kubernetes Engine, and more
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
175$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
27$ 9.99 $ 49.99