In this course you learn how to set up your creative business. No matter what you sell - we cover it all.
You learn how to set up your own website, add a store to your site, do the "right" content marketing by adding the content your audience needs, wants and searches for.
You learn how to market your creative and digital products on various sites. Beside that I've included a part about pricing your products, content marketing and social media marketing - from Twitter over Facebook to Pinterest. Beside that, even if you just decided you want to become a digital designer - this course is yours because I have also included a complete guide on Gimp.
You learn everything, from the first steps to creating digital items to setting up your own websites. If you go through this you know at the end how to make a banner and images for your marketing, how to apply and use styles and create various elements and textures.
This course is a big one because it is meant as a digital, self-paced tutor which guides you from the very beginning to becoming an expert in your niche. There is no behind in this course, this course will be your companion answering all your business problems from the very first lesson to doing social media marketing.
If you want to set up your own website you of course need webhosting and a domain but beside that all you need to do is installing the free image editing program Gimp.
We start with a business foundation, you learn about the features of a good business name, you learn how to package your products and set up your store and website. We will also include a newsletter on your website and learn why this is important.
Then we learn how to create images with Gimp you'll need for your website.
We will close our course by doing content and social media marketing.
Please check out the supplementary material section for downloadable resources/PDF.
Who is the target audience?
- you create handmade products
- you want to sell digital products such as images, fonts, Photoshop Styles & Brushes, digital scrapbooking products, tutorials, courses
- you want to sell on Etsy, Ebay and Amazon or sites such as CreativeMarket
- you want to start a small business for your own product you created
- you need to install the free program Gimp on your computer
- you should have a domain and/or webhosting for your website (or plan to set it up soon)
- Create a business for all your handcrafted or digital items you want to sell on your own site, Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, CreativeMarket and all other creative sites
- Learn how to set up your website and your own store on your website
- Learn to design e.g. your products and/or images, banners for your website and marketing with Gimp (free program)
- Market your products with Content and Social Media Marketing as well as networking