Google Analytics has become an integral part of Business and Marketing in most of the organizations. Having the right level of knowledge of Google Analytics will help stay ahead of the others in your organization.
In this course, you will learn how to use Google Analytics to measure the performance of your website and marketing programs. We'll cover the most essential, out of the box functionality from account creation to reporting fundamentals and also, how to glean insights from the vast array of data available. This course will make it easy for you to build upon and learn Advanced Google Analytics.
You will learn
1.What is Web and Digital Analytics - get the foundation right
2.How does Google Analytics work
3.Getting started with Google Analytics - installing on your website
4.Understand Google Account Hierarchy and Structure
5.Connect with a Demo Account - eCommerce site - those who don't have Google Analytics can get all GA functionality in this demo account and gets hands on training and experience.
6.Create Views and Filters
7.Overview of various reports
- Home Screen
- Audience reports
- Acquisition reports
- Behavior reports
- Campaign reports
8.Create Goals in Google Analytics - measuring success of your marketing efforts
9.Learn how to track campaigns in Google Analytics
10.More added frequently
I have worked with Google Analytics since it's first version and taught the classes since then. I teach in a way that even a beginner (with no background) can understand and lead the content to to more advanced level content.
Note: This is a beginners course and meant for those who want to learn Google Analytics.
This course applies to everybody from individual running their blogs to people working in the corporations. If you are looking to start a career in Digital Marketing or Analytics, this course is a must fro you. You will learn the skills you need to analyze your website performance and visitors.
Note: This course will keep evolving for nest few weeks based on the feedback I get from students. So stay tuned for messages from me and send me your questions. My goal is to provide you the best experience and learning!
Why you should learn from me?
I have been in Digital Marketing and Analytics for over 15 years. I have trained people from diverse backgrounds and have converted them into high performing Digital Marketers and Analysts. I understand both the technology and marketing side of business. I have dealt with many analytics technologies way before Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Facebook etc. existed and know the inner working of Digital Analytics.
In addition, I have developed various course and taught students from all over the world. I am online instructor for University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Washington (USA), Bellevue College (USA) and Digital Analytics Association.
I have an engineering degrees and an MBA.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Learn Google Analytics
- Anyone who wants to measure the effectiveness of their digital marketing
- Basic computer skills
- Effectively navigate Google Analytics reports
- Know important Google Analytics reports
- Add the Google Analytics to your resume
- Demystify the common Digital Analytics terms and Google Analytics terms
- Get Hands on Training with a Google Analytics Demo Account
- Understand Account Hierarchy and Structure in Google Analytics
- Track the Success of Your Marketing Campaigns in Google Analytics
- Use Google Analytics for Site Design, UX, Digital Marketing Strategy, eCommerce, Campaign Measurement, Conversion Rate Optimization
- Learn how to setup Goals in Google Analytics
- Google Analytics 101 to Google Analytics reports mastery
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99