Course is designed to understand concept of Fuzzy Logic & its implementation in MATLAB
Fuzzy Logic & ANN (Artificial Neural Network) are two most important tools of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. This course is design to explain Fuzzy Logic Controller in most simplified way. Course flow is specially designed for quick start straight through applications & implementation. It mainly focuses on implementation of Fuzzy Logic with MATLAB toolbox and its interface in Simulink environment.
What's unique in this course?
- Course contents & it’s flow are designed to understand concept of fuzzy logic in most simplified manner
- It is designed and executed to get quick hands-on practices on various real life examples with MATLAB Fuzzy Logic Tool Box and its interface with Simulink.
- Course is designed to cover all branches and filed including engineering & science, medical, finance, management and more.
Who should enroll?
- Course is highly recommended to engineering UG/PG students of any branch to apply power of artificial intelligence and soft computing in your relevant field
- Course will provide new area of research and publication possibilities for research scholars of various field
- Course is recommended to all enthusiastic school students from age of 12 and above
- Course is for all who are curious to understand soft computing, artificial intelligence and fuzzy logic system
- Knowledge of basic science and engineering will be benefited to understand the implementation of fuzzy logic in applications explains
- However, person from any non technical field can understand what fuzzy logic is?, How it works? and how to use MATLAB for fuzzy logic system design
- You will have clear idea about ‘what fuzzy logic is?’
- You will be able to apply fuzzy logic to different applications of your relevant field
- You will have skill to develop fuzzy logic system for various applications in MATLAB fuzzy logic tool box
- You will be able to interface fuzzy logic system in MATLAB Simulink environment