Elementary Business English
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
A rigorous comprehensive 10 video course covering the skills you will need to conduct business or work in an English speaking environment.
It covers such topics as
Office equipment 1 Video
Working Hours in the west 2 Videos
Law in the west- Its operation and implementation 2 Videos
Body Language and Business Etiquette in the west-3 videos
Making presentations 2 Videos
Each lesson has downloadable resources for you to practice with and improve your comprehension.
In Universities I used to charge a lot for this course, but on this platform, it's YOURS at a very special price.
Although this course is labelled "Elementary" do not think it is easy- because it needs a high level of commitment.
If you do not have the courage, I suggest you do not take this course.
- You only need an ELEMENTARY level of English to do well in this course, however, an INTERMEDIATE level will be enough if you are prepared to work hard
- In this course we examine how to talk about things we will find in most offices
- We will learn about working hours and how to talk about them using a business newspaper article
- The law will be studied on two different levels and we will see how it operates in the west
- We will study about business procedures- what is acceptable and what is not acceptable in the west
- And we will learn about culture and customs surrounding business in the west- particularly how to "read" faces and gestures correctly, and finally, we will learn how to structure a business presentation and see the principles at work in a real presentation about "IMMIGRATION TO AUSTRALIA"
- Other business English courses are also available on this platform, such as my course "GET THE JOB", and IELTS courses to help you with migration if that is your chosen path
- This is a vary comprehensive course, and not for people who are unable to make a commitment-so be sure you have the courage to get through this before making a commitment
Body Language part 1
Body Language Part 2
Body language and business practices
Business presentations part 1
Business presentations part 2
American English: 5 Days to a Better AccentNicole Kaup
Improve English by Harry Potter Movies – 1aYusuf Kati
Learn to Speak Malay Language (Bahasa Malaysia) in 10 HoursDavid Yao Legoo Mandarin
Spring Boot Microservices with JPAAlessandro Argentieri