In this course, you will learn how to sound natural when speaking in conversation. We will go over ways to blend words when speaking continuously, and also how to say specific sounds in the right way so that your speaking flows more easily. In this course you will learn about tone and intonation, and how to use stress to get your meaning across. Finally, this course will cover some really useful exercises for improving fluency and building mouth muscle memory. This course is intended for serious language learners, who want to sound more natural when speaking English.
You will be able to see my face and mouth clearly in each video lesson, and I will use a blackboard at all times.
Each lesson focuses on a single idea, and each is comprehensive. Students can go at their own pace and should take their time, with lots of practice between videos. Replaying each lesson is highly recommended.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is meant for English learners with some knowledge of English who want to sound much more natural when speaking. If you only want to learn British English, maybe this course is not right for you.
- This course is for people who feel comfortable with their vocabulary but can't speak fluently. Those who want to speak regularly with native English speakers should take this course.
- A basic understanding of English. This course does not have subtitles
- Speak smoothly with confidence.
- Use 'jumping' and 'linking' to connect sounds.
- Speak without stopping for long periods of time.
- Build muscle memory.