Do you want to have a B2 English certificate?
Do you want to get into an English speaking university?
Do you want to improve your job prospects?
This course is designed to help you prepare yourself for the Cambridge English First (FCE) B2 level English exam. This is a globally recognised language exam – accepted by lots of education and work institutions around the world!
In this course I give you all the best tips, techniques and resources to effectively prepare yourself for the Speaking paper of the exam. I go through each part of this paper giving you the best advice on how to answer the questions, so hopefully it won't be necessary for you to spend lots of extra money on lessons.
There is no other course that I have found which focuses on and instructs you how to pass each section of this exam, using exam samples for practice exercises. This course allows you to concentrate specifically on what you need to do in order to pass the Speaking paper.
The course comprises 7 video lessons with lots of useful information, tips and practice exercises. Homework exercises are given.
- You should have a lower-intermediate (A2-B1) level of English
- It is better if you have a personal computer (pc) or laptop
- Students will have a much better understanding of the Cambridge English: First (FCE/B2 First) Certificate 'Speaking' paper structure
- Students will know the best strategy to answer all the questions in the Cambridge English: First (FCE/B2 First) Certificate 'Speaking' paper
- Students will be able to prepare themselves more effectively for the Cambridge English: First (FCE/B2 First) Certificate 'Speaking' Paper