Practise English Pronunciation with Luke
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In this 2 hour pronunciation course you will learn all the English sounds. This course is in easy English.
At the end of this course, you will have much better English pronunciation and native speakers will understand you easily. In fact, you will speak more like a native speaker yourself.
You will also hear many, sometimes funny, real-life stories about other people who had difficulties with pronunciation. This will help you to not make the same mistakes.
You will enjoy the great teaching and do lots of practice!
- Beginners to pre-intermediate English
- You will learn how to say difficult sounds, like “th”, “l” and “r” and all vowels
- The sounds are explained with hand movements and close-ups so you can copy them easily
- You will also learn the International Phonetic Alphabet
- Then we will practise together
Before you start a lesson, print the lesson worksheet so you can do the exercises. When you finished the lesson, open the ANSWERS sheet and check your answers.
1. All English sounds - the phonetic chart
2. Learning pronunciation
3. a. sick and thick
b. day and they
/s/ and /θ/
/d/ and /ð/
4. lice and rice
/l/ and /r/
5. bed and bad
/e/ and /æ/
6. cat and cut
/æ/ and /ʌ/
7. walk and work
/ɔː/ and /ɜː/
8. Stress and schwa
9. copy and coffee
/p/ and /f/
10.best and vest
/b/ and /v/
11.letter and later
/e/ and /eɪ/
12.fill and feel
/ɪ/ and /iː/
Lesson 1 All English sounds
American English: 5 Days to a Better AccentNicole Kaup
Improve English by Harry Potter Movies – 1aYusuf Kati
Learn to Speak Malay Language (Bahasa Malaysia) in 10 HoursDavid Yao Legoo Mandarin