Abandon The 9-5 Mindset: Become An Entrepreneur
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
*Last Updated August 2018*
Are you unhappy with your job? Have you ever dreamed of becoming your own Boss?
Do you come home every day wishing there was more to life than just working a 9-5 job?
In this course I walk you through the mindset changes you will need to make to become an entrepreneur.
I then show you what you can do outside of your job to start living like an entrepreneur.
How I structured this course
- First I walk you through my own personal story for becoming an entrepreneur
- Next you are shown how to stop thinking like most people who work normal 9-5 jobs
- I provide several ideas on how you can start building a business outside of your 9-5 job such as blogging, affiliate marketing, teaching with courses, podcasting, freelancing and more.
- I share with you my productivity tools and how I use them daily
- I go in-depth into why you need to make sacrifices and have self discipline to succeed with entrepreneurship
- Finally I provide several recommendations for books that will get you motivated to do more with your life and stop living like most people do.
Why you should take this course
If you have been unhappy with your life, your job, or even your financial situation this is the course for you.
You will learn a lot about the mindset changes you need to make in order to see positive change in your lifestyle with this course.
Who is the target audience?
- People that are interested in working for themselves should take this course!
- People who are comfortable working a 9-5 job and are not willing to do what it takes to break out of their job should not take this course
- Several concepts of business ideas are shared within the course
- Evernote, Nozbe and other productivity software is useful
- Have an open mind about taking on a venture for yourself!
- Have an understanding of ways they can start working for themself
- Learn concepts of productivity and goal setting
- Learn ways to make sacrifices for saving time
- Start thinking more like an entrepreneur and less like an employee
In this video I talk about why I view most people who work 9-5 jobs as "different" and this is because people are so caught up in their regimen they never look outside the box to see what's really possible.
This is one of my favorite quotes. Take a look at who you spend time with and figure out if they are bringing you up or tearing you down from having success.
Building an Amazon niche site is a great way to earn additional passive income.
Use sites such as Skillshare and Udemy to find ideas for helping others with a skill.
Freelancing is a great way to make additional money outside of your job and generally is very easy to do. Look at UpWork as a source to find new freelance gigs based on your skills.
Starting a real store with a tool such as Shopify is another great project you can tackle. I show an example dropship store I am building in this video which is a great model for a "hands off" approach to managing a store.
Evernote is an awesome tool for tracking goals and files.
Nozbe is a great "to do" list productivity tool worth checking out.
I use Outlook to organize multiple email addresses into one place. This might be worth considering if you have multiple email addresses.
Time is always an excuse a lot of people have for being more productive outside of a job. I talk about making no excuses and just making the time.
The biggest thing you can do when venturing out of your 9-5 job is becoming more focused on one task or definitive goal.
Watching TV can be a huge time sink, check out this lecture to hear about my experience with it.
I've sacrificed playing video games for as long as 30 days multiple times so I could be more productive with my business goals.
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes
Date and Time Fundamentals in .NET and SQL ServerElias Fofanov
Ruby On Rails: Stock Market AppJohn Elder