Believe It! - Your Obituary is How You Build a Business Plan
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Now this is not crazy, it is based on some of the best business building ideas from people like Peter Drucker and Stephen Covey. It is affirmed by some top venture capitalists.
They want to know about you, not just your product and your company. So in a unique and powerful way I teach you the R C A formula for developing your story, your pitch, and your plan for building a plan to build your own world-class small business. indeed you begin with the end in mind; your obituary.
Take an hour to have your ideas challenged, your mind blown, and then know how to start to swim in the shark tank because you know how to pitch your plan.
Who this course is for:
- You want a kickstart, a bank loan, an investor, a partner or an angel to help you build your new business
- Even if you are just thinking about your own business this short course will help you but it would be good to have been thinking about that business and why you may want to pursue it
- You will know how to begin your pitch and your plan for attracting investors, partners, and venture capitalists
- You will know ho to tell your story to the "Sharks" you are ptching for support and funding
- you will then know how to find others to help you finish your plan for your own business
here we go with the introduction to the deal so that id does not sound as crazy as you might think... in fact if you know what's going on you will find that the whole obituary idea makes perfect sense in business planning and building. let's go,Stan
If you don't know this fact well and are ready for it ... your pitch for partners and investors is in big trouble.
R C A is not about a record company. it is the formula for storytelling people about you that can make this whole business plan idea go much better. learn it and play it ... R C A.
It's your BID and you better know what that means and how to bid you BID, and in this scene we teach you how.
Now let's go out and try it out and start to get the stuff and learn even more to build your simple, but bold and beautiful, and brief business plan.