How to Get Paid to Promote Brands and Companies, Get FREE Stuff and Travel on fully funded trips!
You've heard of people getting to do cool activities, stay in luxury hotels, and travel the world FOR FREE but the real mystery is, "how the hell do they do it?!" Well search no more! This course is going to reveal all the lights and mirrors and magic tricks related to SPONSORSHIP.
This is a great course for anyone, whether your just starting out or already having a blog or website and some followers on social media and are ready to take things to the next level.
Taught by Krystal Kelly, CEO of Krys Kolumbus Travel. Krystal has used her social media and website influence to gain product sponsors, press trips, paid for equestrian vacations, flights covered and more! Even before she started her website she was getting paid to travel with horses! Her knowledge, resources and hacks with first hand experiences and stories add a special touch to the course. It feels more like your learning from a friend than from the internet!
- A computer / Access to one
- Be somewhat familiar at a basic level with social media (i.e. Facebook, instagram, twitter, etc.) It is not necessary to know / use them all but already having a social media presence will be a big advantage!
- A passion and desire to put in some effort and work and stick with the program and plan provided in this course!
- The determination that no matter how many rejection letters you get in the beginning, you will continue to persevere until you find the ones that do sponsor you!
We will cover topics such as:
- How to write good emails (with examples of emails that have ACTUALLY WORKED) to successfully approach Companies for Sponsorship
- Tips and hacks on how to find sponsors (not just the big fish!)
- What type of sponsorships are out there and what to expect in the beginning
- How to market yourself via social media
- How to pitch your sponsorship plan
- How to get free products to promote
- How to get hotels / trips sponsored
- How to get CASH
- How to make a good Media Kit
- Successful Email Examples
- Successful Media Kit Examples
- First hand examples, stories and personal experiences on what has (and HASN'T!) worked for me when approaching companies
- Providing you with Links / Resources to continue your research